Yesterday I asked my hosting company to reset my site content to the standard default, effectively deleting anything and everything stored on PlanetJK.com. I’m now working hard to move the contect from vice.PlanetJK.com over to PlanetJK.com. I’m going to get all the content done first, then work on formatting.

My first steps were to install the basic CGI scripts that take care of error-handling and visitor-tracking. Test it yourself by checking out a random PlanetJK link. Next I moved over the basic content from vice.PlanetJK.com, which is what you see on the front page. I just finished installing the latest version of MovableType, my blog software, which will be essential for tracking the progress of the rebuild. Keep your fingers crossed.

[Update- Jan 12, 2007]: “Random” link removed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *